10 Must-Have RV Kitchen Accessories
If you’re searching for RV accessories, must-have kitchen upgrades include items like a carbon monoxide detector, a water filter, a Crock-Pot, and more. When you’re on the road, it’s nice to bring the feeling of being “at-home” with you. When it comes to upgrading your kitchen, there are plenty of options from which to choose whether you have a fifth wheel or travel trailer. Whatever vision you have for your pre-owned RV‘s kitchen, you can make it a reality! Look below for a few suggestions for RV kitchen accessories, appliances, and gadgets.
What Are Some RV Kitchen Accessory Options?
- Carbon Monoxide Detector: Whether you’re at home or on the road, monitoring carbon monoxide levels is a must. Installing a carbon monoxide detector inside your RV’s kitchen is easy. A carbon monoxide detector simply plugs into an open outlet. If it detects carbon monoxide, it’ll beep instead of scream like a smoke detector.
- Crock-Pot: After a day of hiking, riding ATVs, or canoeing, the last thing you want to do is cook a meal. A Crock-Pot will take care of that for you. Best of all? They’re inexpensive. You can find a Crock-Pot for about $20 on Amazon.
- Portable Propane Grill: Chances are you won’t feel like cooking in the kitchen everyday. That’s where the portable propane grill comes in! They’re easy to set up outdoors and are great for firing up a few burgers, hot dogs, veggie kebabs, and much, much more.
- Immersion Hand Blender: There’s no reason you can’t make healthy and delicious smoothies and more while on the road. With an immersion hand blender, it’s easy to use the different attachments and mix up a smoothie in the morning or some homemade ice cream. You can purchase one for around $50.
- Bars for the Cupboards: When you’re traveling over bumpy terrain, the RV kitchen cupboards can’t be trusted to stay closed. Rather than risk having your dishware end up in pieces, install bars across the cupboards. When the RV is in motion, your dishes, cups, bowls, etc. will be safe.
- Plate Holders: These work great with the cupboard bars. Install plate holders inside the cabinets to better protect your breakable dishware while you cruise around Spokane.
- Berkey Water Filter: Water filters are one of the first kitchen accessories you’ll want to purchase, whether you’re traveling in a Class A motorhome or a toy hauler. Berkey water filters are incredibly powerful and will ensure you always have clean water. They’re available in different sizes and can rest right on the counter for easy access.
- Foldable Table & Chairs: Depending on the type of RV you have, eating in the kitchen might not always be practical when it comes to space. Bring along a foldable table and chairs allows everyone to have a seat of their own. Plus, you can sit outside and relax by the fire, enjoy a cool breeze, or watch the sunset!
- Mason Jars: If you’re going for a picnic aesthetic, mason jars are musts. They can double as drink holders and storage containers as well.
- French Press: You don’t need a fancy coffee machine that does it all to get your caffeine fix. With a French Press coffee maker, you can make a hot and delicious cup of coffee without using additional electricity and taking up too much counter space.
Learn More About Customizing Your RV from ClickIt Auto and RV Wandermere!
Of course, there’s a seemingly endless supply of available RV kitchen accessories, but the above are some of the most functional in our opinion! Whether you’re looking for tips on how to keep your refrigerator cool or how to be a happy camper, ClickIt Auto and RV Wandermere can help. If you’re shopping for an RV to customize or a specific accessory, contact us online or visit us near Spokane Valley and Coeur d'Alene, ID!
More From ClickIt Auto and RV Wandermere
Are you shopping for a light-duty truck for sale near Spokane? You may be wondering, “How much can the GMC Sierra tow?” Since its 1999 launch, the GMC Sierra has offered impressive towing capacities that have only climbed throughout the years. The newest GMC Sierra 1500 can tow up to 12,200 pounds when properly equipped….
If you’re shopping for a full-size truck, you may be wondering, “How much can a Ram 1500 tow?” The Ram 1500 has a long and rich history of getting the job done for Spokane drivers. New models have a maximum towing capacity of 12,750 pounds, earning the truck a Best-in-Class V8 Engine Towing distinction. Whether…
Your home is equipped with high-tech devices and appliances. Why not add the same advances to your home on wheels? RV makers are loading their vehicles with the latest and greatest RV upgrades on the market for a fully integrated experience. Since you can’t take all your favorite appliances with you inside your used RV…